Friday, March 16, 2012


Hello Fellow Crafters!
Here is my project for the challenge over at  Simply crafts,
When I was little I loved Zoe from Seasame Street,so I decided to make a project with her.
I made her as big as I could and hung her in our craft room
Hope you like it!!!:)

Supplies I Used for my project:
Cartridge - Sesame Street Seasons
Bling
 
I am entering my project:
 Simply crafts
 using the kite cut from the Create a Critter cartridge
Sorry I used the wrong Cartridge whoops! :)
 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!:)
  

6 comments:

  1. WOW, she is SO adorable and I bet she looks darling in your craft room. Honestly any kite cut totally works for the challenge. I LOVE this one and I'm glad you chose it. I also love those extra little gems you added to her, they really make a huge difference. LOVE her! Thanks for joining our Simply Crafts Challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Sesame Street Zoe creation. It has a happy feel to it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most adorable project. I LOVE that you made something for your craft room and that it is a home decor item. You're totally good on using another kite. :) Thanks for participating in the Simply Crafts challenge!

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  4. your card is so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhh I love Zoe too. We're still in the sesame street phase in our house. I love the bling that you added to her necklace and bracelet. So cute especially for a craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  6. TOO CUTE Tiffany!AWESOME job my girl!:)

    ReplyDelete