Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Peachy Keen Color Challenge!


Hello Fellow Crafters!
 Here is my card that I made for Peachy Keen color Challenge!
I used my new stamp set that I won over at Scrappy Moms Stamps,I just LOVE this set!
They are sooo AWESOME!!!! Hope you like my card!:)


Inside my card
Supplies I Used for my card:
Peachy Keen Stamps -In Stitches Face
My Creative Time - Gift Card Sentiments (happy birthday)
Scrappy Moms Stamps-Kids Incorporated!
Cartridge- Robotz
Button
I am entering my card at:
Color palette as inspiration
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!:)

13 comments:

  1. Cute card - thanks so much for joining us at Dilly Beans. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! The robots are not the easiest to assemble. Love the cute face you added. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a CUTIE!!!! I love the face you put on him and this card is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! AMAZING job!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way too cute!! I adore that darling robot. Thanks for joining us this week for the PKS Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Love your card and it really makes me happy and makes me smile! Great use of the twine all super cute. Thanks for joining my challenge again this week. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG, your card is super cute!! I just love it..Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen..

    Scrappy hugs,
    Amanda :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable. My grandson would love this card. I do. Thanks for playing along this week at Dilly Beans Challenge Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tiffany this is too CUTE and VERy creative! LOVE how you worked ALL the colors in for the challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, just darling! Hard to do boy cards and this one rocks. Thanks for sharing it with Dilly Beans this week. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute! Thanks so much for playing with us at Dilly Beans last week and I hope you'll get a chance to play again this week!

    ReplyDelete