Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Peachy Challenge #31 3D Objects Box it Up


Hello Fellow Crafters!
Here is my gift card holder that I made for the Challenge over at Peachy Keen!
 #31 3D Objects Box it Up
This is such a easy little box to make with Emma's new Envelope Die
hope you like my little project for today!:)


Supplies I Used for my Project:
Peachy Keen Stamps - In Stitches Face
Cartridge - Go Canada
Emma's My Creative Time
My Little Firecracker
 
My mom has a tutorials on haw to make this box on her blog click her!!!
 
Thanks so much for visiting my blog!:)
Have a super day!

4 comments:

  1. This is SO cute! I love how you switched between white and black stitching. And that box is so clever. I'm going to have to try one. Oh and perfect face for your Canadian leaf too. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. supser cute !!! love the colors and the face is perfect !! Thanks so much for joining us at Peachy Keen this week !!!

    Michelle-DT
    www.scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffany ~ this is just too CUTE! I LOVE how you did your stitching ~ the white and black combination ~ TOTALLY going to have to use this idea! Your leaf is just too CUTE! I LOVE what you and your Mom did with Emma's dies ~ just BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your box and your mom is the greatest!!!!

    ReplyDelete