Wednesday, December 12, 2012

PKS Challenge #46 3-D Objects Ornaments



Hello Fellow Crafters!
Here is my project that I made for the Challenge over at Peachy Keen
PKS Challenge #46 3-D Objects Ornaments
My mom had some clear plastic ornaments that she bought at Micheals,so I thought it would be cool to put a little PK snowman inside and some foam snowballs!Quick and easy project!!I think it turned out cool.
Hope you like my Ornament :)

Supplies I Used for my Ornament :
Peachy Keen Stamps - Christmas Snowman Mini
Copic Markers

 little foam balls to look like snow

Thanks so much for visiting my blog!:)
 Have a great Thanksgiving!!!!

8 comments:

  1. Great ornament. Love the foam balls.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEK!!! This is just fabulous!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PeachyKeen!

    Nikki

    p.s. I happen to have an ornament like that sitting around here....thanks for an idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tiffan ~ Oh look at this ADORABLE ornament!! I LOVE that image and what you did with it!! How CUTE and CLEVER are your snowballs!!! You are one talented young lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How TOTALLY fun!!! LOVE the little styrofoam balls!!! How perfect! So glad you joined us this week at Peachy Keen!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Darling glass ornament. It really looks professional. Thanks for entering the Peachy Keen Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS job with your ornament Tiffany!I LOVE IT!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete